Michael Jackson Death Date: June 25, 2009
- Date of birth: August 29, 1958
- Place of birth: Gary, Indiana (United States)
- Date of death: June 25, 2009 (aged 50)
- Place of death: Los Angeles, California (United States)
- Cause of death: Acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication
When did Michael Jackson die?
On June 25, 2009, the world lost one of its greatest entertainers when Michael Jackson passed away. He was only 50 years old, but he had accomplished more than most people could ever dream of in a lifetime. Michael Jackson had been battling health problems for some time, but his death was met with shock and disbelief by fans around the globe. The King of Pop had been through a lot in his life – some good, some bad – but he always came out on top. His music and dancing were loved by people all over the world, and his legacy will live on for generations to come.
Ready to find out the date of your own death?
Generate an accurate prediction with the new death date calculator!